Located in South Beach
Five Park is South Beach's grand, new 48 story luxury tower, featuring only 98 two-to-five bedroom fully-finished residences, ranging from 1,434-6,000 SqFt. These grand residences start on the 27th floor and rise up to the 48th floor. The lower floors will be luxury apartments for lease.
The adjacent 3-acre Canopy Park features a MONSTRUM Playground, an outdoor gym, picnic areas, a dog park, shaded gardens, and art installations. The verdant, plant-filled amenity deck boasts breathtaking sunset views of the Miami skyline and bay, visible from both the adult & family-friendly pools. The expansive space also offers unmatched relaxation with shade trellises, a sunset terrace, numerous cabanas and lounges, and a meditation deck. Residents also have a private Beach Club located South of Fifth, with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and towel services
Five Park s is a pre-construction condominium building designed by Arquitectonica and developed by Terra Group and GFO Investments with interiors by Gabellini Sheppard. Rising 48 stories, Five Park will be Miami Beach’s tallest tower at 518 feet high. Five Park will have 98 condo residences comprised of 2 to 5-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 1,434 to 6,000 interior square feet. The apartments at Five Park will feature fully finished units with private elevators, open floor plans, 10-foot ceilings, Gabellini Sheppard custom-design kitchens, finished floor terraces, stone countertops, custom-designed Gabellini master bathrooms, large walk-in closets, and Gaggenau appliances. Five Park will offer views of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic ocean.
Residents of Five Park will enjoy a number of wonderful amenities; including 24-7 concierge, co-working area with private offices, children’s learning lab, screening room, luxury short-term guest suites, resident-only pool bar & café, housekeeping services available, Beach Club transportation, fully-outfitted gym, spa and treatment rooms. Additionally, residents will have access to sky gaze from the club lounge, private jewel box bar, and take advantage of the Canopy Club’s private dining room as well its wellness lounge.
The completion date of Five Park is slated for 2023.
Five Park will be located at 500 Alton Road Miami Beach. Its location will place residents of Five Park within walking distance of Miami Beach’s shopping district, restaurants, and flamingo park. By car, Five Park will be 20 minutes from the Miami Design District, 23 minutes from the Miami International Airport, and 13 minutes from the American Airlines Arena.
Five Park Residence Features
- Private Elevator
- Expansive, open floor plans
- Soaring 10-foot-high ceilings
- 10-foot-wide sliding door openings
- Finished floor terraces
- Custom-designed kitchens by Gabellini Sheppard
- Gaggenau appliances with ducted cooktop vents
- Italian-made kitchen cabinets
- Stone countertops and backsplashes
- Accent colored frosted glass upper cabinets
- Integrated wood-topped dining tables
- Large walk-in closets
- Master bathrooms custom-designed by Gabellini Sheppard featuring Italian-made vanities and textured glass shower doors
- Wet rooms in select units
- Design-forward Hansgrohe bathroom fixtures
Tech & Appliances
- Front-loading washers and ducted, vented dryers for clean and quiet laundry access
- Custom Five Park app allows you to conveniently manage your amenity and at-home experience
- Residences are prepped with platinum pre-wiring